Collierville Schools’ ESL department is very excited to be subscribed to Raz-Kids, an online library of exciting reading materials. Raz-Kids helps students improve their reading skills as they listen to a book read for modeled fluency. Students can also read the book to themselves or aloud for practice. Interactive quizzes are available at the end of each book to check for understanding.
Here is how to access the website and your child’s reading assignment from any computer or table connected to the internet:
- Go to https://www.kidsa-z.com/main/Login from your internet browser and click log in or download the Kids A-Z app from the iTunes app store.
- Type in the teacher’s username: erobertson11 and click go
- Find your child’s name on the chart and click on the symbol
- Enter your child’s password. If your child doesn’t know their password, send me an email.
- You child can also read freely from the “Reading Room”. Your child can choose to listen, read, or take a quiz by clicking on the symbols below each book.